For current homeowners
If you’re a homeowner, do any of the following apply to you?
- For whatever reason, you have fallen behind on your payments
- You’ve inherited a property and just don’t know what to do with it
- You’re going through a divorce or separation
- You no longer need / cannot afford your current or second home
For future homeowners
Do any of these apply to you?
- Insufficient down payment
- Most mortgage lenders require a 20% down payment.
- Some lenders will accept a lower down payment, but there’s usually a catch.
- Many times small business owners like you can’t qualify for a traditional mortgage because their taxable income appears low on their tax returns.
- No credit
- Maybe you’ve recently immigrated. You may have a good job, but no credit score.
- Perhaps you have a good job, but you’re too young to have built up a good credit score.
- Poor Credit
- Perhaps you’ve gone through a divorce. We understand, no judgement here.
- Perhaps you’ve lost your job during the pandemic. You’re back working, but your credit took a hit. We totally understand.